Saturday, October 22, 2011

Whistling at the Sister Missionaries

22 September 2011

Flora,

How is everything in Utah? Don't you just love it there? I know that you probably like it more than I did.

The mission is going good, but there are many boys that tell me how pretty I am and since it creeps me out.  I think it's because I am American. No matter where you are in the world the boys are always the same. Dumb!

Maybe you should come to the Philippines. Boys will whistle at you as you walk down the street. It's because there are few Americans in the Philippines. Actually I am starting to think the Americans are way pretty when before I would not have. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Speaking of boys, any change in the weather over there in Utah? I thought for sure you would be married by now since you are an RM or do the boys in America still not appreciate how beautiful you are?

You are a great example to me. First of all you finished college and a program in dental school all before the age of 23.  Also you served an honorable mission which I have to find out that is not easy! I love it though and never ever will take the mission for granted. Thanks for emails every week. Sorry I suck at writing. But I love you.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment