Saturday, October 22, 2011

Learning the Gospel by Teaching It

September 22, 2011 Michael! Musta ka? What is up? How's school. Aren't you a senior or still a junior. I can't remember I have been on a mission for a long time. How's church? Any cool firesides lately. I remember when we had firesides they were the best. Don't get me wrong some of them were way boring but usually they brought in their best speakers to tell cool stories. Have you heard any inspiring stories lately? How's the mission prep coming. You know it's never too early to start. If you have missionaries in your ward you should ask if you can go with them and work. I didn't know before my mission I could work with the missionaries but here on the mission we are always trying to find people to come with us to work to teach and especially preach the gospel. If you start now with preach my gospel you won't feel very dumb when you get on the mission like I did. I had no idea about the gospel until I had to teach it. Stay valiant and faithful. Don't do anything dumb that would prevent you from coming on your mission. It's the best experience of any one's life. I miss you and love you. Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment