Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Eternal Family

22 September 2011

Dad!

This transfer I really haven't thought that much about home. I have been focused on the work. In the last couple of weeks we have been teaching a young newly married family.  The girl is 22 years old. It's made me ponder about family and how important the eternal family is.  Thanks for keeping active in the Church. 

I know that it is not easy especially as the dad of the family. I have seen so many families and the father is the head of the house. If you were fall away who knows what would have happened to our family, but because you stayed faithful despite all of our family problems. You went to church every week and made us go too.  I know that our family will be forever! I wasn't the greatest example growing up. But here on the mission and in the last couple of weeks I know there has been a great change. Through the gospel our hearts are changed.  We grownup. We better ourselves. We become perfected.  Thanks for being a good example.  Even as you get older stay faithful dad, endure to the end! 2 Nephi 31:19-21.

Sorry that I am not the best writer but I hope all is okay at home and that you are blessed with a long life.  I will continue to server here trying my best.

I love you dad.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment