Saturday, October 22, 2011

Food Cravings

September 22, 2011 Gianina, How's work going? Any perspective investigators or referrals. Did you happen to read the September issue of the Liahona? My companion teased me because I read the whole thing in two days. It's all about eternal families. It's cute.It's almost my year mark and I feel like a new person. I have lost weight but I am still chubby. It's a curse. I guess it's a process. I am still working on it! Speaking of food I miss Mexican food or even just Taco Bell. haha No but the food here is really good. I don't know why I am talking about food in this letter but it's just directed so I will continue. Out of everything all the food the thing I crave the most is honey buns & the MTC food. haha

The work on (Bohol Island, it's called outer darkness) Bohol Island or Baclayon. Bohol where I am assigned is going okay. Our investigators are on and off. We have 5 islands in our mission: Bohol, Cebu, Lapulapu, Negros, and Camotes. I hope my next area is on Negros. So I will be to all the islands except Camotes because only elders are assigned there right now. I love my companion Sister Canoneo but we both have been on a mission a long time so we will probably be transferring this transfer because November & December transfers we will mostly likely train! Good times on the mission. I hope all is well. Until we meet again. Love, Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment