Saturday, October 22, 2011

Going on A Mission Best Decision in Life

22 September 2011

Desi,

How is everything? Have you figured life out? I still don't know what I want to do when I get back but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I still have a long time. I realized that when I get back we will have a summer then you will go on your mission. Yeah. It really is the best decision you will make in your life.

I know that you will love mission life.  It's not the easiest thing but it's not the hardest thing either.  I have learned so much about the gospel I didn't know before.  Don't worry I will be your trainer when I get back.  We can go with the missionaries! Have you ever went withe the missionaries to lessons before.  I never did before the mission but I definitely want to when I go back home.  It will help you prepare for your mission. You should try it.

How are things at home? Crazy still?  I don't have any idea what is up with everyone. I fail at writing. haha. Sorry... 

Hope you are having fun.  Don't stress the small things.

Love

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment