Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fat Kid at Heart

September 22,2011

Franny,

Freshman again I can't believe that you are in college. Time goes by so fast! How is choosing a major going? It's not an easy thing to choose. It's actually super stressful, but I know whatever you choose that you will excel in it.  Let me know what you choose.

I bet that you love the college life.  Utah is pretty cool in the Fall but it's soon to be Christmas.  I hated the cold weather.  How are you liking Utah?

I love the Philippines. It's always hot. We walk everywhere and the people are way nice.  All the places are like being on vacation.  It's a dream mission.

It's about to be transfers but I hope that I don't transfer.  Yet my area here on Bohol Island is way awesome.  We run on the pier every morning.  Hopefully I will be skinny when I get home and not tambok (fat) chubby still.  I am a fat kid at heart but maybe I can overcome my weakness on the mission HaHa.

I love the Book of Mormon and the gospel.  I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Stay active no matter what.

I love you.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment