Thursday, December 2, 2010

Parent Letter

Missionary Name: Sister Annika Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: December 2


Hi Annika,

You have $108 in your account when I checked this morning. I have been putting as much in as I can, but we are having troubles lately. So you have more money than I do right now!! My secret account is just about gone!! so sad. We know you are supposed to have at least $400 in there when you leave for the Philippines, so we will try to put more in, but I don't know how much we will be able to manage. I have to go to work now but I hope you enjoy your last week in the MTC. I bet you are really excited that you are going to be going out into the field soon. It will be fun to see if you can communicate with people in Cebuano when you get there!!

Sorry this is so short but I wanted you to have that bank account info, and I will write you more when I get home.

Love you!!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment