Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Challenges of Listening to Music in Mission Field

From: Annika Bruno <annika.bruno@myldsmail.net>
Date: Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Week!!
To: cebumission08@gmail.com


Dear President!

I have been doing well this week on talking to people more and I have been teaching lessons!  My companions are both doing well and we are starting to get into the swing of things.  Emely Pardillo seems to be really ready for baptism but I haven't seen her at church yet. We need to figure out a way to have her keep commitments. We continue to follow up and encourage her and hopefully that will make her want to keep her commitments.  We had 3 investigators at church this Sunday it was awesome.  We are praying for diligence this week and I am trying to stay away from the music that is constantly playing everywhere. It's not fun when music starts playing in the background during a lesson. I'm starting to hate music!  Elicio Arinasa had a trial this week when his family had a dispute and he sees them as representing the church since they are members. And now we need to do damage control to earn back his trust. I thought my companions dealt with the situation awesomely! I am striving daily to learn this language and to have the spirit.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment