Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Learning the Language in the Field

From: Annika Bruno
Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Subject: First Week
To: cebumission08@gmail.com

Dear President,

This week I am getting used to the culture, and still working on the language. The companionship is doing well and they are helping me a lot to get used to the field. I am in good health. Our investigators seem to be doing well. Danilo is getting baptized on Saturday, and what I know about him he seems more than ready to be baptized. We have been visiting the members in the ward and orienting ourselves to who is in the ward. I'm not sure exactly what is being said in the lessons but I bear my testimony when told to or when I feel like it is right. I'm working hard to do the work I just wish I knew the language so I could really teach. But I say as much as I can that I know in Vasayan,so hopefully I will pick it up soon. My studies are going well this week. As a companionship we are working on charity and love. I am studying the titles of Christ from the index in the Book of Mormon. I try to find things that apply to the investigator. I will get this down soon. I love it here it's just going to take some getting used to.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment