Monday, December 6, 2010

Parent Letter

Missionary Name: Sister Annika Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: December 6


Dear Annika,

You must be getting really excited to go to the Phillippines. I can't wait to hear from you. The time seemed to go by really fast for me, I don't know about you, though. I hope you enjoyed your time in the MTC, it was fun to hear about all of the GAs that you got to hear from. The Apostles don't come out to the Stakes very much any more, so I am glad to know that they are still visiting the MTC frequently.

I looked up the weather in Cebu City and it is 88 degrees with thunderstorms. I'm sure you will be glad to have the warmer weather, although you will need an umbrella and some boots, probably.

I put $100 more in your account so now you have 147 and Cherie just called me to go in to work so i have to go, will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment