Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Parent Letter

Missionary Name: Sister Annika Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: November 3


Dear Annika,
It was fun reading your letter this week. I can't believe how cold it is in Provo and that it SNOWED! I still have my tan. The outdoor pool was open until Sunday and I worked there last Thursday all day in the sun. Now that it is closed, though, I'm sure my tan will fade quickly. So, I haven't lost any more weight but at least I feel like I am in good shape. I can run for 30 minutes without stopping now. I think that is pretty good for an old woman!

I didn't realize you were going to be in the Philippines for Christmas and that is awesome. In Saudi all the Filipinos loved Christmas and really partied and celebrated it and had so much fun with it. So I think it will be great. I hope you are not getting too cold and aren't you glad I sent you that black suit because even if you don't wear it when you go over there I bet it is good for wearing in the MTC in the winter. Tell me if you need or want anything because after you get out in the field I probably won't be able to send you things very often.

Well, it was good hearing from you, I will try to write more often.

Love you,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment