Monday, October 11, 2010

Second Parent Letter

Missionary Name: Sister Annika Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: October 11


Hi Annika!

So how do you like the MTC so far? Dad says today is your p-day and you get to write emails so I hope I will hear from you. I'll write you by email as soon as I get your email address. Mine is clbruno@hotmail.com just in case you don't have it.

I always wonder what my girls' experiences in the MTC will be like. It seems like most missionaries either love it a lot or hate it. I really LOVED the MTC. I don't know why. It was just fun being around so many people who were committed to the gospel all day every day. And I liked meeting all the new people and learning French. How is the language going? Can you pray in Cebuano yet? Are they teaching you any Tagalog?

I'm sure you will tell us about your companion, where she is from and what she is like. I hope you are having fun with her. Did you get your scriptures, and all the books you need? Is it cold there?

So around here, let's see, nothing much is happening with me, as usual. This is why I have a hard time writing, because nothing new ever happens in my life. Dad and I went out to Cracker Barrel for dinner because he had free coupons. Also, I started running again, and I did 1 and a half miles, then walked another mile. That is all I did this week, boring, huh?

Well, have a great day, we are looking forward to hearing from you, send pics if you can.

Love you!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment