Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Dear Elders and Sisters, President and I returned home late last night after completing the final Zone Conference in Bohol. What a great week! We love being able to travel the mission and meet with all of you. Thank you for the spirit that you brought to each conference. We can't believe how lucky we are to be serving in this place, at this time, with you! Thank you also, for all of your birthday wishes and surprises this past week. You made my first birthday in the Philippines fabulous! One of the Sisters asked me what has been my favorite birthday of all time. Well, after last week I can easily say that 55 now moves to the top of my list. I can't believe how creative, talented, and imaginative you all are. Thank you. I hope you can feel my love for you. Now it is back to work! I think that we are all excited and energized by the good things happening in the mission. The Lord is keeping his promises to us here in the Cebu Mission. We are feeling and seeing the blessing that come when we are obedient and diligent. There is so much true joy and happiness in serving the Lord. So, Elders and Sisters, love the work, love your companion, love the people and most of all love the Lord! Have a great week. I love you. Warmly, Sister Schmutz

1 comment: