Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Been An Interesting Week

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philippine CebuMission
Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Its been an interesting week
To: Annika Bruno


Your experiences are molding you each week into the person the Lord wants you to be. Thanks for your report and have a healthy week. Pres.Hansen

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Annika Bruno wrote:

Dear President Hanson,

Seems like when I have high goals there is always opposition. I set some high goals this week and it just so happens that I got hit with a bad sickness. I had a high fever and chills so I was out of work for two days (Yesterday night,yesterday, and today I'm just getting better). But I only see it as an opportunity to work harder. I'm grateful for good companions. Sister Caluyo and Sister Williams are heaven sent. They are definitely answers to my cry's to Heavenly Father.

Besides the obvious bad part of the week the rest of the week has been good. Sister Grace Hardy was baptized and missed her confirmation, because they made it late to church coming back from being at Graces home. She was upset about it but we assured her that we are going to confirm her next week.

Mitch Minosa baptism is set for February 12, 2011 and she is going to be prepared. Besides the assigned readings we have given her she has taken the initiative to start reading the Book of Mormon herself and is in Jacob right now.

Like you said President Hanson with many trials comes many blessings this seems to be our companionship theme!

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment