Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mission President Coordinates Baptisms

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <2012162-PRS@ldschurch.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: Weekly Report Sent on 30 Aug 2011
To: annika.bruno@myldsmail.net


Dear Sister,

Thanks for the great report. I love hearing you speak of your investigators, because it is so clear to me that you love them and you know they are individual children of Father in Heaven. You know your purpose! I am sure that you and Sister Canoneo will do wonders there. She is a gem and we love her too, just as we love you! Keep me posted on your baptisms. If I am every in Bohol and can coordinate a baptism with you, I will try very hard to do it. Keep up the good work. Keep smiling and staying positive. We're grateful for you.

All my love,

President Schmutz

No comments:

Post a Comment