Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Work in Bohol

Dear Sister Bruno,

I always appreciate your enthusiasm for this wonderful work, Sister Bruno. I can see your heart is in it, and you serve because you understand and believe in your purpose as a missionary. Speaking of President Badana, I had a wonderful meeting with him two Sundays ago. I felt the Spirit working in him. I think he will be a great leader for that branch, and he loves missionary work.

I'm excited about Sister Margie's marriage and baptism. Hopefully, we will be able to attend. We loved the time we spent with you at the CSP. It was so fun to be able to talk about more personal and fun things. So thank you. We will all enjoy the memories of that occasion. We are very grateful for you, and we love and support you. Have a great week.

President Schmutz

No comments:

Post a Comment