Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Helping Investigator Find Work


Hello Family!

First of all I love you!

This week has been full of Drama. Lol not really but kind of. We teach about 9 kids in Tintay and when we went to teach them yesterday they all had a childrens'

quarrel and two ended up crying. We taught them Satan is happy when we fight "Ayaw Away" (Don't Fight!) We patched things over and they all listened to the lesson.

We have had many people come into our life's I know that are their not by accident. I know that God has a plan for all of His children.

We visited Marilou an investigator that we have been teaching but not progressing so we hadn't been to her house in two weeks. We went to visit her and her live in partner left one day and hadn't been back for 2 weeks. they have four children and have been living together for 12 years. She is struggling because he was the one working and now she has no income and she has two young children that she needs to feed. We walked the neighborhood Villa Lyson trying to find her work but no luck. We are going to keep looking but we had her apply for a tindahana job we are trying out our Christ-like attribute hope right now.

I am now used to the mission and feel like it is my home now. I am still picking up new things in the language everyday but that is expected! I love it here and the time is passing too quickly I want it to slow down. I can't believe that it is already Wednesday again!


Nahigugma ko kanimo

Love

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment