Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mission President Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philippine CebuMission <cebumission08@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: Week
To: Annika Bruno <annika.bruno@myldsmail.net>


This year is going to be a landmark year for the Cebu Mission.  I am happy that you are part of this great work.  Have a great week.  Pres.Hansen


On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Annika Bruno <annika.bruno@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Dear President Hanson,

This week has been a nice transition into my new companionship, and I am starting to get the hang of my mission.  Sister Caluyo is a nice addition to our area and she is an amazing person.  Sister Judith committed to baptism this week after Sister Caluyo extended a commitment in a way I would have never thought about doing and with the spirit so strong.  Sister Judith was an activist against religion in college and she was hesitant in accepting previous commitments for baptism, but has been attending sacrament meetings.  The first meeting that Sister Caluyo met Sister Judith she extended the commitment and Sister Judith accepted the date.  

Sister Williams is a kind companion she is always looking for ways to serve us.  I love them both and I love this area.    

I have seen the blessings of staying 100 percent obedient by people we talk to or by the people we teach progression.  Although it was a rough couple of first weeks I am now in the swing of things and enjoying every minute of my mission.  

Thank You president for you words of encouragement every week.

Sister Bruno  

No comments:

Post a Comment