Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mission President Letter: Obedience

From: Annika Bruno annika.bruno@myldsmail.net
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Transfer Week...
To: cebumission08@gmail.com


Dear President,

This last two weeks have been really hard for me. I was struggling with ome sickness and not getting along with my companions, and then I realized that I just wasn't communicating with them. I started to voice my concerns and not only were we getting more done, but I became really close with them. I also decided the reason I was home sick was because I was worrying and stressing about things I needed to change about myself, and after I talked with my companions I decided I can not change them but I can be the example and be obedient.

One concern is getting home on time, because it is really hard because the investigators may have concerns we are trying to help resolve, and I am always stressing about being obedient and getting home on time so I can go to bed on time.

God is molding me into a better person and I am forgetting myself and going to work. I am now happy and love my companions, my investigators, and my mission. I love the people they are so humble and kind. I am thankful for your talks and weekly emails of encouragement. Changing my attitude I have realized that Heavenly Father gives us golden investigators when we are obedient. We have met two people who are prepared to hear this gospel. I know God prepares these people for us if we are being obedient and good missionaries to be trusted with His children.

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment