Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reaching Your Full Potential

Dear President Schmutz,

I have really been humbled in this past two transfers to be assigned with such an amazing companion.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sister Acain has been prepared by the Lord to be a trainer.  She is a born leader and example to all that will have the opportunity to come to work with her.  She has been a motivation to me to conquer all trials that satan has put in my path also has many times made me realize I still have many weaknesses.  

I have realized that I still need to go through a refiners fire.  I dont know how many times I have evaluated myself and then re-evaluated myself, and I am yet to feel close to reaching my potential.  Its still a long process, and I am grateful for the chance to extend for just a few short weeks.  I know it took a lot of work to get my transfer approved, and President I just want to say thank you so much for the effort you have shown.  Thank you for the concern and love I will not be trunky don't worry I cherish the mission too much to waste a moment.  

Brother Ong is growing in his testimony, but he will still need time.  We sadly got dropped through text by Brother John Clare Ayuda.  he will be moving back to Mindanao and doesn't want to listen anymore... I am sad that I will not be able to attend Sister Lea's baptism this Saturday, but I am grateful for the chance to see how the Lord prepares His children.  I have no fears about Sister Lea retaining she is such a strong willed person I see her as a future leader.      

I am 100% this is the right move for Sister Acain and that this transfer call was more about her growth then my own.  She may lack confidence in her ability to train but I have no doubt in her.  The Lord once again has called me to open an area...I just hope the area book has been updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am ready for the new adventure I think I follow in my fathers footsteps of loving the excitement of the unknown of being able to transfer to a new area.  My sisters find this as a way of me running away, but I see it more of a chance to meet more people expand my circle of friends.  A chance to grow from others experiences.   

Thank You President for the opportunity to attend the devotional tonight.  I am so proud of these missionaries going home they have really served the Lord well.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

With all my love,
Sister Bruno 

No comments:

Post a Comment