Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cultural Difference: Missionary Email

FAMers!!

So this week has been a little stressful. I  don't know if i am the leader type, but I am learning. My companion and I have some culture difference and language barrier at time. We are  working out our differences. I love her guts but we just need to learn to work together.

We have a baptism this Saturday 6 August 2011. Pray that they will go through with their baptism. Brother Archie and Sister Annie are coming into the gospel together, and I am so excited for their family.

I have been super stressed out this last transfer and have lost weight.  I see that as a positive of a negative :)

We are saving souls here in Bohol and enjoying every moment. STAY STRONG STAY ACTIVE KICK SATAN'S BUTT!!

Love

Sister Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment